why are you so cute? :')
Asketh - bhoolanhaar
I dunno… you tell me…
23, 29, 47 and you most importantly number 45 lolzzzz ;p
Asketh - sikhikaur
Wow! here are some challenging question to answer!!! thanks for the Qs though!
23) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
The worst, just like the best is within. That which we constantly fight to get to the best os the worst. I don’t find places ‘good’ or ‘bad’ or ‘worst’ Its always in our mind… I dunno… I hope that makes sense
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Obsessions…. hmmm…. I’ve been obsessed with love and with Sri Guru Harkrishan sahib ji maharaaj lately. I wanna become a healer so I guess my obsession with him is quite cool like that, in my opinion… I’m also obsessed with babies and birthing perhaps cause I’m a birth doula and labour support person and to me birth & babies are an awe, a miracle
45) How can I win your heart?
My heart is quite easy to win. I’m all yours already. and i’m quite real when i say it. cause really you belong to Him I belong to Him He belongs in you and He belongs on me and we all belong to each other…
There’s things that bug me once in a while, like folks walking in on me when i’m meditating or social injustice or just some stuff, but I’m quite likely to be won over by even those whose actions might have bugged me at some point.. and BTW I’m no celebrity you don’t need to win my heart. my heart is His and yours by that logic already. *I do like hugs, sometimes they win me too*
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word “heart.”
Vaheguru (= lub dub, if you ever tune in you’ll know what i mean.)
1, 21, 26, 30, 42, 43 :)
Asketh - singhnista
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
It’s all kirtan and gurbani. and that’s all…
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right: cup of salted caramel mocha (vegan) & left: cold Glass window of starbucks
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
I do but I don’t . I have a learners licence so i drive with a supervisor (my sis or mom or driving instructor)
When i was much mush younger I used to drive a bike (a scooter thingie) and I did crash into someone once- trying to save them i bashed myself really bad.
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
I don’t know (I’m quite oblivious to things like that, I guess), I’d be curious though, to find out if I have had one…
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
- (a) nope- no one will find out cause I wouldn’t wanna tell anyone.
(b) bhaktee ? I dunno really, but yeah one thing that i will do is bhaktee for sure
(c)I guess i will be a bit afraid initially, but eventually I’ll know its okay and that we’re all gonna have to go and I would wanna make the best of my time remaining
43) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
I think it’ll be the shabad Anadho anahd ghanaa I like how it shows me how mesmerizing seeing Guru ji with my eyes would be and how It’ll be super blissful…
Thanks for the questions!!!
Does anyone else find it crazy that you can be so fucking depressed and no one around you notices? Not your parents, your siblings, your friends, your teachers, your classmates, no one. Like you can literally be on the verge of tears, drowning, and everyone is totally oblivious.
it happens, doesn’t it? well, guess what we’re likely oblivious to other peoples’ misery too….